Monday, August 25, 2008

I return...

Its been 368 number of days since i last blogged. Lot of things have happened since then --

I failed miserably at my pursuit of post graduate studies, haven't lost heart though.

Two of my best friends got married, to each other! First of the lot.
My parents moved into their newly constructed house, a great feeling!
I crashed my boss' bike, a ducati. Physical injuries have healed, monetary injuries haven't :)
Lost 9 kilos in an effort to get back to shape, i dont have to unbutton my pants anymore atfer lunch :)
Lost in the matters of heart, yet another time
Federer lost to Nadal in one of the best matches in the history of tennis, was shattered for two days!
Indian inflation reached a record high of 12%
Moved back to India office, loving it here
The sanctity of Indian Parliament was maligned (cashgate)
India won its first olympic gold at a individual event, surely a historic moment!

told you - a lot has happened in the last 368 days

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home