Friday, December 30, 2005

looking back....looking ahead

Looking Back...

2005 was interesting in the sense that :-
Started with me getting hospitalized and ended with me traveling overseas for the first time.
I got my own house... (on lease, but still mine for an year).
I started to cook....actually fascinated by it.... though not sure for how long will the fascination last.
Tickled my grey cells with lot of reading and problem solving.
Started to blog.

Looking ahead.....

Flatten my tummy .....(hope i could puncture it right now in 2005).
Snow Board.
Get a car.
Word my thoughts.
Improve my vocab..... (with the kind of thoughts i get i guess i will have to improve it)
Learn where to exactly place the commas in my sentences.

Learn a new technology.
Get blogrolled.
And of all 'Suck the marrow of life'.

PS: It seems to be a lot of work!!! Save me from me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home